Hours and Rates
Hours and Rates
Hours of Operation
NILO Farms is open to the public on the dates listed below from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., unless otherwise specified. Hours may differ on days with special events or registered shoots.
- Friday-Sunday, April 21-23 (NSCA Registered Shoot)
- Saturday, April 29 (King Buck Classic)
- Friday-Saturday, May 5-6
- Wednesday, May 10
- Saturday, May 13
- Wednesday, May 24
- Friday-Saturday, June 9-10 (NILO Open)
- Wednesday, June 14
- Wednesday, June 21
- Saturday, June 24
- Friday-Saturday, July 7-8
- Wednesday, July 12
- Friday-Sunday, July 21-23 (NSCA Registered Shoot)
- Wednesday, July 26
- Friday-Sunday, August 4-6 (NSCA Registered Shoot)
- Wednesday, August 9
- Saturday, August 19
- Wednesday, August 23
- Friday-Sunday, September 8-10 (NSCA Registered Shoot)
- Wednesday, September 13
- Saturday, September 27
- Saturday, September 30 (SCI shoot - public signup available)
- Reservations are not required on select Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. On all other days and for the hunting season, reservations are required.
- To make a reservation, please call between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm Central Time.
- Start and end time for each reservation will be coordinated upon booking.
Rates and Pricing
- $90 Sporting clays:
- Includes ammunition and firearm use
- $20 trap, skeet or 5-stand (box of 25)
- $80 Sporting Clays Weekend Fundraiser 30+ participants
- $80 Youth/Collegiate Sporting Clays
- $35 lunch (max seating 24)
- $200 Clubhouse use (meetings only)
- $100 per hour shooting lessons
- $1,500 use of pavilion (fee waived if having a sporting clays shoot)
- $625 per person - One-day hunt which includes:
- 4 ducks, 6 pheasant released, lunch, sporting clays, ammunition
- $1,000 per person - Two-day hunt which includes:
- 1st day: Sporting clays, trap, skeet, 5-stand, lunch, pheasant hunt (6 pheasants released), ammunition, more targets optional
- 2nd day: 4 ducks, 6 chukar released, lunch, ammunition
- Design-A-Hunt (non peak hours)
- $350 minimum per hunter
- $35 per bird (duck, pheasant, chukar)
- Design-A-Hunt: Guests can choose only birds, targets, lunch or any combination of birds and targets to reach the $300 minimum. Includes ammunition. Hunts can be morning, afternoon or all day.
When You Arrive
Please come to the porch entry of the clubhouse. You will be greeted by the NILO general manager or your guide for the day. He will get you settled and checked in. We invite you to have a cup of coffee and look around our clubhouse interior to enjoy some of the historic aspects of NILO and its founder, John Olin.
Be yours a day of clays, chasing upland birds or gunning for mallards, your guide will escort you and your partners to your destination and give you a quick safety briefing. Our goal is to have you experience a wonderful and safe day at NILO filled with memories in the hope that we have exceeded your expectations and that you will return to share a day afield again with us sometime soon.
If you have time for lunch, we invite you to come inside at mid-day to share in some of our scrumptious home fried chicken, delectable pheasant pot pie along with a fresh salad and vegetables…we will always make certain to add a tempting dessert to top things off. If you hunted with us, don’t forget your birds! A box of cleaned and frozen birds equivalent to what you took will be ready for you to take home when it’s time to leave. You’ll also find some special NILO recipes inside the package when you get home.
NILO is a very special outdoor retreat that we love to share throughout the year. We consider you a friend when you arrive and an even better friend when you depart. We trust you had a memorable time and invite you to come back just as soon as you can for your next great outdoor adventure.