Hours and Rates
Hours of Operation
Select Wednesdays and Saturdays: 8:00am - 2:00pm (last group out at 2pm)
- May 27th, 30th
- June 6th, 10th, 20th, 24th
- July 8th, 11th, 22nd, 25th
- August 1st, 5th, 15th, 19th
- Hunting Season: October - March
- Clay Shooting: May - August 2020
- Reservations are not required on Wednesdays and Saturdays. On all other days and for the hunting season, reservations are required.
- To make a reservation, please call between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm Central Time.
- Start and end time for each reservation will be coordinated upon booking.
Rates and Pricing
- $75 Sporting clays:
- Includes ammunition and firearm use
- $15 trap, skeet or 5-stand (box of 25)
- $25 lunch (max seating 24)
- $100 Clubhouse use (meetings)
- $90 per hour shooting lessons
- $600 use of pavilion (fee waived if having a sporting clays shoot)
- $475 per person - One-day hunt which includes:
- 4 ducks, 6 pheasant released, lunch, sporting clays
- $775 per person - Two-day hunt which includes:
- 1st day: Sporting clays, trap, skeet, 5-stand, lunch, pheasant hunt (6 pheasants released), more targets optional
- 2nd day: 4 ducks, 6 chukar released, lunch
- Design-A-Hunt (December-January)
- $200 minimum per hunter
- $25 per bird (duck, pheasant, chukar)
- Design-A-Hunt: Guests can choose only birds, targets, lunch or any combination of birds and targets to reach the $150 minimum. Hunts can be morning, afternoon or all day.
When You Arrive
Please come to the porch entry of the clubhouse. You will be greeted by the NILO general manager or your guide for the day. He will get you settled and checked in. We invite you to have a cup of coffee and look around our clubhouse interior to enjoy some of the historic aspects of NILO and its founder, John Olin.
Be yours a day of clays, chasing upland birds or gunning for mallards, your guide will escort you and your partners to your destination and give you a quick safety briefing. Our goal is to have you experience a wonderful and safe day at NILO filled with memories in the hope that we have exceeded your expectations and that you will return to share a day afield again with us sometime soon.
If you have time for lunch, we invite you to come inside at mid-day to share in some of our scrumptious home fried chicken, delectable pheasant pot pie along with a fresh salad and vegetables…we will always make certain to add a tempting dessert to top things off. If you hunted with us, don’t forget your birds! A box of cleaned and frozen birds equivalent to what you took will be ready for you to take home when it’s time to leave. You’ll also find some special NILO recipes inside the package when you get home.
NILO is a very special outdoor retreat that we love to share throughout the year. We consider you a friend when you arrive and an even better friend when you depart. We trust you had a memorable time and invite you to come back just as soon as you can for your next great outdoor adventure.